Last Saturday, I had attended a clay stuffs training in hubby’s office. It was their cooperative’s sponsored training and I was seriously thinking of pursuing the craft / hobby.
But then I realized, I only have one oven. I can’t use my oven to bake the clays… because I also like to bake cakes and stuffs. Apparently, it would be poisonous to use one oven to bake clays and food. So the clay hobby will just have to wait until I can purchase a small oven.
On Sunday, I made my first ever baked cheesecake using a recipe from Bakerella. I’ve always wanted to try out her recipes but I just couldn’t find time (plus my oven was somewhere else). Since my FIL moved my oven back to the kitchen last week and my Team Coordinator asked me to bake something, I was challenged to bake a cheesecake. Third time’s a charm! This will be my third attempt at a cheesecake. First was the no-bake oreo cheesecake, which was okay. Second was the no-bake strawberry cheesecake-turned-strawberry-cream cake, which was almost a flop (but my officemates liked it).
2 comments:
looks so yummy Stell! penge -kat
This looks so good. Wish I had an oven of my own so I can also learn baking
Post a Comment